MS Excel is widely used in businesses and organisations, so adding advanced skills in this popular computer program to your CV is sure to boost career prospects. On progression through a total of 98 lessons across three courses you’ll gain an advanced level of Microsoft Excel 2016 skills and understanding.
Progress to an advanced level of Microsoft Excel 2016 expertise with this great value set of three interactive courses. Work through the Introduction, Intermediate and Advanced courses to develop a MS Excel 2016 skillset that will be useful at work, when running a business and at home.
What Will I Learn?
On progression through a total of 98 lessons across three courses you’ll gain an advanced level of Microsoft Excel 2016 skills and understanding. Interactive lessons make learning easy as you get acquainted with the program environment and its key tools, functions and benefits.
Is this Course for me?
MS Excel is widely used in businesses and organisations, so adding advanced skills in this popular computer program to your CV is sure to boost career prospects. Job-seekers and those seeking promotion will find this course package a worthwhile investment, as will business owners looking to make their operations run as smoothly as possible. Many people also utilise Excel spreadsheets for their home and personal admin. Those looking for a flexible study solution will benefit from the convenience of this online, learn anywhere course.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
MS Excel 2016: Introduction
- Follow 34 lessons totally approx 17 study hours.
- Familiarise yourself with MS Excel 2016, its documents and controls.
- Learn to create tables step by step.
- Find out how to enter values correctly into the cells.
- Learn how to set up cell formatting, including conditional formatting.
- Study the manipulation of each cell and cell range.
- Learn to work with worksheets and entire files.
- Discover how to create a chart.
- Learn to create calculations using basic arithmetic formulas.
MS Excel 2016: Intermediate
- Follow 35 lessons totally approx 18 study hours.
- Follow interactive lessons focused mainly on performing calculations.
- Broaden your basic knowledge by the application of logical and text functions.
- Understand the principles of referencing to the values in other cells.
- Learn to fill cells with series of data.
- Familiarise yourself with the advanced options of sorting and filtering data.
- Study searching for specific values in extensive tables.
- Examine how to split longer text entries in tables into individual data placed into several columns.
MS Excel 2016: Advanced
- Follow 29 lessons totally approx 15 study hours.
- Focus on the creation of charts and automation of the work in the program using macros.
- Also examine the insertion of various graphical elements into worksheets i.e. shapes or SmartArt graphics.
- Learn to prepare a table or entire worksheet before printing.
- Familiarise yourself with the options of protecting and sharing the workbook content.
- Look at the usage of macros, including their creation, editing and the options of macro security.
What Is The MOS Microsoft Office 2016 Core exam?
This exam is an official Microsoft test that will examine your skills and performance in a variety of fundamental MS Excel tasks. Provided by a third party approved vendor, this core exam will test data analysis, manipulation and presentation. Skills will be measured across a range of topics that focus on worksheets and workbooks, so you could be tested on anything from modifying page setups in a worksheet to inspecting a workbook for accessibility issues.
- Creation of worksheets and workbooks – including importing data from a delimited text file, adding worksheets to existing workbooks, and copying or moving a worksheet.
- Navigating around worksheets and workbooks – this could look at searching for data in a workbook, navigating to specific cells, range or a workbook element, or inserting and removing hyperlinks.
- Formatting topics – renaming a worksheet, changing tab colours, modifying page setups or worksheet orders, or inserting and deleting columns/rows. You may also be tested on workbook themes and how to change them, altering the height or width of rows and columns, and inserting headers and footers into a worksheet.
- Different customisation and view options – this could be hiding or un-hiding columns and rows, customising the popular quick access toolbar, or modifying document properties. Other topics could focus on changing workbook and window views, different uses of the zoom tool, and display formulas.
- Configuration of worksheets and workbooks – this topic is all about setting up spreadsheets for distribution, so may include setting print areas and scaling, saving workbooks in alternative file formats and inspecting workbooks for accessibility or compatibility issues.
- Managing data cells and ranges – could test you on replacing data, special paste options for data, using Auto Fill, and deleting cells.
- Formatting cells and organising data – testing your knowledge on topics such as modifying cell alignment, using format painter, and applying number formats and cell styles. Also look out for inserting sparklines and outline data, and applying conditional formatting.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Study at your own pace, whenever and wherever is convenient.
- Benefit from great value for money with this introductory, intermediate and advanced course package.
- Boost your IT skills with all you need to know about MS Excel 2016.
- Add practical Excel skills to your CV – useful in many jobs and careers.
- A fantastic investment for small business owners.
- Excel is a great tool for keeping track of household finances.
- Technical support available if needed.
- Have access to the course content for 12 months.
- Ideal to purchase for staff training and development at work.
- Testing and refreshing your knowledge can have benefits at home, whether you use Excel to track personal accounts or for small business data.
- Prove your Excel skills at work and find new opportunities for progression.
- This is an official MOS specialist exam, so you’ll be tested to recognised standards.
- Add a qualification to your CV that will offer new salary and job opportunities.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.