Join the mobile app revolution by learning the fundamentals of Android mobile programming. This course shows would-be developers everything they need to get started with building apps for the world’s most popular mobile operating system.
The New App Inventor course is specifically designed for IT professionals and computer enthusiasts who have little or no programming experience.
- Mobile enthusiasts who would like to build and deploy their first app.
- Trainee programmers who need to refine their skills for mobile platforms.
- Established programmers who want a quick and simple introduction to using drag-and-drop tools to help with mobile app development.
- Anyone wanting to take the first steps required to building a career in Android mobile app development.
Using a blend of instructor led videos and self-study manuals, the New App Inventor course takes students through the process of building apps without having to write a single line of code manually. Delivered online, the course materials are available anyplace anytime, to fit in around the student’s existing schedule. Participants can also trade ideas and learn from the experiences of other students using the social features of the course platform.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Over the course of modules students will learn everything they need to get started with Android app development. This entry-level course ensures that programmers of any experience (including none at all) will be able to build apps from scratch and deploy then on the Android Market.
Among the topics covered are:
- Preparing development environments by installing Google Chrome, Java and the actual App Inventor software.
- Familiarisation with the App Inventor interface, introducing each of the functions.
- Building different apps from scratch to demonstrate how system resources are interfaced and used within custom apps.
- Compiling the app into an APK ready for installation on an Android device or deployment to an Android marketplace.
- The process of creating an Android Publisher account and uploading the app to the Google Play store.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
The New App Inventor course teaches the skills required to help anyone become an Android app developer. By building real apps that fulfil real needs, students will learn practical competencies that can be applied and extended to create even more advanced apps.
By completing this level one training, students will benefit from:
- A practical introduction to code-free app development using the App Inventor system.
- A good understanding of how to access and use mobile hardware resources from apps.
- A basic understanding of mobile development tools and techniques that can be used to create a new revenue stream or to secure a new role in mobile development.
- An appreciation of how apps are deployed and sold via the Google Play Android app store.
- A range of new skills that will help employees be more effective in their current jobs.
- Improved job prospects in the new mobile economy.
The New App Inventor course is an extremely cost-effective training option that will help anyone who wants to get started in mobile app development learn the practical skills they need. At the end of this course participants will have enough knowledge and experience to move onto advanced development techniques, or to begin deploying and selling apps immediately.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.