Our face to face classroom course provides delegates with a quality and detailed understanding of the PRINCE2® project management methodology. The process-based approach PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is the leading standard for managing projects worldwide.
Our Accredited PRINCE2® courses are delivered by highly qualified trainers who have a working knowledge of the theory as well as practical aspects of PRINCE2®. Our aim is to ensure the delegate leaves the course qualified as well as equipped to deliver projects aligned to the PRINCE2® methodology.
The foundation course provides in-depth training of the roles, principles, themes and processes the form the bulk structure of PRINCE2®.
At the end of the training the delegate will sit the exam, with results available 30 minutes after completion. The exam will be based on:
- Multiple choice questions
- 60 questions per paper
- 33 marks required (out of 60 available) to pass: 55%
- One hour’s (60 minutes) duration
- Closed book
Our practitioner programme goes beyond the methodology and provides you all the skills, tools and techniques that are required to lead projects effectively and confidently. Completing the Practitioner means you have all the necessary qualifications to be a fully qualified PRINCE2® expert.
At the end of the training course you will sit the practitioner exams which is based on:
- Objective testing
- 68 questions per paper
- 38 marks or more required to pass (out of 68 available): approximately 55%
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2® manual only)
The Practitioner exam is marked by the awarding body and the results are made available in around 4 weeks.
We also offer re-registration, to those whose Practitioner qualifications are nearing their 5-year expiry period. Please speak to us for more information.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Interpret the characteristics and context of a project and the benefits of adopting PRINCE2®
- Explain and educate the terminology within PRINCE2®
- List the key roles and responsibilities that are involved in a PRINCE2® project
- Define the purpose of the seven principles that characterise a PRINCE2® project
- Understand the seven PRINCE2® themes that must be continually addressed
- Explain the purpose, objectives and context of the seven PRINCE2® processes that help structure the activities required to deliver the project successfully
- Define the purpose of a PRINCE2® management product and list its content
- Work more effectively within a PRINCE2® environment, either as a team member or in the management of the project
- Apply and tailor PRINCE2® in a scenario situation
- Apply the method to a real project
- Apply and understand how to tailor PRINCE2® effectively to a project within an organization environment supporting PRINCE2®.
- Can create and assess management products
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- We can run private events for international or corporate clients, please speak to us for more information.
- Official PRINCE2® Manual included.
- Highly acclaimed advanced preparation material which can be accessed on mobile devices and tablets, including sample exam questions, video presentations, personal progress reports and a wealth of resources to help you prepare for your course.
- Post-Course resources – following completion of the course, your advanced preparation account will be transferred to a post-course account and you will have access to PRINCE2® template documents, completed sample management products, an interactive process model with e-learning and video presentation for reviewing the method and project health check tools.
- Drinks and refreshments included (also lunch at some locations).
- Interest free credit and Finance options available.
- Our PRINCE2® E-Learning and Classroom training is run in association with Simetral Ltd.
e-Careers is an ATO by PEOPLECERT our Courseware is accredited by PEOPLECERT
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
PRINCE2® is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.