We collect certain information or data about you and your visit to our website at deltadigital.co.uk
relates to any legitimate company, on which you are directly employed, authorised on behalf of or plan to start.
relates to The General Data Protection Regulations due to come into effect on 25th of May 2018.
We will be collecting:
- Search terms you have used to either find our website or used on our website, a record of all browsing behaviour including links clicked. This is done via a cookie which is set on your first arrival to our website and the contents of any form you submit to us.
- Information that will help us contact you in the future like: name, company name, address, phone and email.
- And retain all personal information disclosed by you to us, we will not seek to append personal data from external sources.
- Information on engagement with the emails and SMS messages you receive from us.
- The IP address your router freely transmits to our web servers.
- Your browser user agent, as freely transmitted by your computer. This includes your browser build information, your device type and your computer’s operating system.
We will not be collecting:
- Information about browsing habits outside of our own domains (namely deltadigital.co.uk and physical.scot)
- Personal information relating to you and your private life, such as gender, age.
This data is held in a state of the art highly protected data storage environment within the EU and will be used to:
- Improve the content and relevance of what we send to you,
- Help improve the content we display on our website,
- Answer any questions you may have submitted and retain this information to ensure a fast and effective service in the future,
- Provide you with the fastest access to the latest content relevant to you,
- Ensure we remain compliant under the terms of the GDPR.
WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
The personal data that we collect from you will be stored on our servers inside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) We only store data on our EU managed secure environment. Your data will never be transmitted outside of the EU.
EMAIL AND SMS OPTIONS
We use the Mailchimp and Google Mail platform to send email, both the Delta Digital data centre and its support professionals are located within the EU.
By submitting your information into one of the deltadigital.co.uk data capture points you are confirming the following:
- You are doing so in your capacity as a representative of the company.
- You are over 18 years of age.
- You are accepting the relevance of the Delta Digital product and services to the business interests of the company.
- You are providing contact information that will facilitate the communication between Delta Digital and the company only.
Should you wish to stop receiving emails from Delta Digital,
- You may use the unsubscribe link, which will be present within the footer of every email we send to you. Your subscription preferences will be immediately updated.
- You may write to the Delta Digital Data Controller, specifically requesting your removal (addressed to: Data Controller, Delta Digital, 50 Bankton Avenue, Livingston EH54 9LD), your request will be actioned within 30 days of receipt. You must include your name and email address for us to ensure removal.
Due to the open nature of the internet, transmitting data to Delta Digital must only be done via approved data transmission channels. We will endeavour to ensure your data is transmitted to us using the known best practice approaches. It’s important to note, any data you send to us is sent at your own risk.
Once your data is received, it will be stored within Delta Digital’s secure data environment, where we maintain robust processes and procedures to keep it safe.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
We will only pass on the personal information collected if we have a legal obligation to do so. We won’t share your information with any Third Parties.
Delta Digital works hard to ensure it sets a high standard in data management and usage. Under the new GDPR you will have the right to request the following:
- Transfer of Data
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automatic decision making and profiling
Following the formal commencement of the GDPR on the 25th May 2018 you may exercise any of the rights listed above by writing to The Data Controller, Delta Digital Ltd., 50 Bankton Avenue, Livingston EH54 9LD. We will ensure your request is undertaken at no cost within 30 days of its receipt.
For more information on GDPR and your rights please see
Please ensure you have verified the privacy policies on any external websites before submitting personal information.
Delta Digital Ltd is located at 50 Bankton Avenue, Livingston, West Lothian EH54 9LD, Scotland
Registered Company Number SC383687