Study at home, in your own time. Online training courses with exams. Purchase online with your debit card, credit card or your Paypal account.
IT Networking and Cyber Security
£3,000.00 £1,000.00 £3,000.00
GDPR for Marketers
Onsite, instructor lead, classroom based training course for up to 10 delegates wishing to find out more about General Data Protection Regulation in relation to marketing.
- The key areas of the GDPR that affect marketers
- Opt-ins, opt-outs, and consent to communicate
- Receive advice around e-mail and direct mail campaigns
- What marketers should do with legacy contacts if they have relied on consent
- Know how B2C and B2B marketing differs
- Know what legitimate interests means
- Whether to rely on consent or legitimate interests
- The challenges the GDPR poses to the marketing list industry
Call now to enquire about this course: 0333 321 4617
Or complete our enquiry form
Involving your team in understanding social media
It is crucial to get everyone in your team interested in your digital brand. There are some excellent free resources online to train your team. Here are a few examples from the HootSuite Academy. HootSuite is online digital marketing tool to assist you in managing your social media broadcasting and listening.